The Flash Technology L864 medium intensity red LED beacon (Dialight part # D264-A13-001) utilizes state-of-the-art high flux LED technology and optical design to achieve the most efficient, compact, FAA compliant L864 beacon available. While it readily interfaces into existing installations, it’s robust, low power design (48W, 1/2 amp at 120V) is warranted for 5 years of maintenance-free operation. Replacing a 300mm incandescent beacon with an LED L864 beacon may require adjustments to the red light controller to establish proper alarming.
The beacon has been tested and approved to withstand dynamic conditions experienced in the most severe environments around the world with temperatures ranging from -55 to +55 degrees Celsius, wind blown rain, wind in excess of 150mph, high humidity, and salt fog. The base is constructed of cast aluminum for durability and stainless steel hardware is included. The dome is made of UV resistant polycarbonate and sealed to ensure maximum life.
- 5 year performance warranty
- Replaces 300mm incandescent FAA type L864 flashing beacons
- Conduit not required for most installations
- If replacing existing L864 beacon, re-filing of FAA AC70/7460-1F is not required
- Modular design for simple replacement of light engine
- Can be flashed or steady burned
- Uses 90% less energy than 300mm incandescent fixtures
- Mounts onto existing bolt pattern installations
- Uses only 48 watts
- Weighs less than 32 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds industry EMI/RFI standards
- ETL Verified to: FAA AC 70/7460-1K
- Compliant with: Canadian Aviation Regulation (CAR 621.9) ICAO (Annex 14, July 1999)
- Meets the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services recommendation for proposed rule making to the FCC (WT Docket No. 03-187, FCC 06-164) regarding the protection of migratory birds.
- Optional Retrofit Adapter or Small J-Box Kit available